Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Time For a Picnic

Warmer weather and longer days inspire me to take our dining room outdoors, to me there is nothing quite like a thoughtfully prepared picnic...  I've been day dreaming lately about the guests who will be visiting the ranch this summer. Do you love picnics? If you know me well, you know that I love a good party. Here are some images and websites that are making me want to fill my calendar and chill the wine. 




I love public radio, out here in the country my favorite radio stations don't come in. Thankfully, I can stream my shows online. My personal favorites from KCRW are RadioLab, Good Food, and This American Life.  Recently on Good Food, Host Evan Kleiman interviewed London-based blogger Kate Perutz about the perfect picnic. Her blog is simple and inspiring with lots of good recipes that are light and portable. Do you have a favorite picnic menu?